என்னதான் வெப்டிசைனிங் கற்றுக்கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்கிற ஆர்வம் இருந்தாலும், அதற்கு சரியான வழிநடத்துதல் இல்லாமல் நம் மக்கள் பலர் அதற்கான விழிகளை தேடிக்கொண்டே உள்ளனர். YouTube மற்றும் பிறதளங்களில் வெப்டிசைனிங் பயிற்சிகள் கிடைக்கப்பெற்றாலும் அனைத்தும் ஆங்கிலத்தில் இருப்பதால் நம் மக்களால் சரிவர புரிந்துகொள்ள முடிவதில்லை. அதனால்தான் நானும் என்னால் முடிந்த ஒரு சிறு உதவியாக தமிழ் மொழி வாயிலாகவே வெப்டிசைனிங் பயிற்ச்சிகளை இன்றுமுதல் துவங்கியுள்ளேன். கீழே உள்ள வீடியோவில் பகுதி ஒன்றிற்கான முழு பயிற்சியும் அடங்கியுள்ளது. வீடியோவில் நான் உபயோகம் செய்யும் Codeகளையும் கீழே உள்ள இணைப்பிலேயே கொடுத்துள்ளேன்.
In this, the first in a series of CSS website design tutorials, I will teach you how to setup and link an external CSS style sheet with a HTML web page. I will also teach you some basic text formatting with div classes and default HTML website design elements and tags.
Please don’t forget to rate, comment, favourite and subscribe!
This video tutorial will show you some graphic designing techniques like drop shadow and blending modes moreover how to make a cool background or wallpaper using create gradient mesh tool in Adobe Illustrator. Finally you can create a beautiful vector web design template.
With the vast majority of the web existing squarely in two dimensions, expanding your design practice into 3D can take some time to wrap your head around. In this video, we’ll explain some of the basic concepts behind working with 3D on the web. We’ll expand on this info in our videos on 2D & 3D transforms and 3D perspective.
3D transforms (move, rotate, scale, and skew) – Webflow CSS tutorial:
Download free Exercise files.
(100% secure) Virus total scan
You can also check out Playlist of my 18 video tuts on Bootstrap for beginners.
In this video I will show you how to create a one page scrollable website using bootstrap 3. You don’t have to be a pro to create a website in bootstrap just follow my lead and we will create an amazing million dollar Wiredwiki app website in minutes.
This video is part of my Bootstrap 3 tutorials for beginners, the link to the playlist is given above. This video is designed in such a way that even a noob who doesn’t know anything about bootstrap or html or Css can create a website from start to finish.But if you want to know Bootstrap in details than i have created 18 videos for beginners just for you guys, link is given above.
Remember to check out my channel for more videos,
Links of my social media presence.
Ask, Share, Like
How do you make a website? A Guide to Learning Web Development | Web Development Tutorial for Beginners | Web Development Course. In this video I will talk about where you need to start if you want to become a web developer. There are a lot of coding languages to choose from, and hopefully by the end of this video you should know where to begin.
Get hosting and a domain cheaper here:
Download lesson files:
mmtuts is a YouTube channel that focuses on teaching beginner and advanced courses in various multimedia related skills.
We plan to make tutorials available on programming, video production, animation, graphic design, and on software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
If you have suggestions on new courses, or specific lessons within existing courses you would like to see, then feel welcome to submit them in the comment section or in a private message. ALL suggestions will be seen, but not all will be replied to since we get quite a few every day.
This responsive design tutorial discusses how fluid layouts can assist when transitioning a mockup from the designer to the web and allow a site to scale to different screen sizes. Watch more at
This tutorial is a single movie from the fourth chapter of the Responsive Design Workflows course presented by lynda.com author Justin Putney. The complete course is 1 hour and 20 minutes long and shows how to evolve your current workflow to incorporate responsive design practices, without adding too much complexity or overhead
1. Aspects to Consider
2. Job Roles and Communication
3. Design Considerations for Developers
4. Development Considerations for Designers
5. Client Communications
6. Design Solutions
7. Team Integration
I ensure you that it is the Most Effective and Easy process to make Responsive Website. Just follow my steps and try to create your one. After practicing a couple of time try to experiment with sizes and values. It will help you to become more professional.
I write some point on my video. You can pause and read the text for better learning.
1. Always create ‘new fluid grid layout’ and use the default setting. After practicing sometimes, you can change the value for experiments. But I am telling you again, you can’t change the value after creating your ‘main.css’ file. If you think your submitted value is not well for the design, you can’t change it. You have to start your design from the scratch again.
2. Remove the content between ‘gridContainer clearfix’ tag and create your own tags between ‘gridContainer clearfix’ tag. remember, anything outside of ‘gridContainer clearfix” tag will not be responsive.
3. There are three options of all divs, the first option is for Mobile view, the second one is for Tab and the last one is for Desktop view.
4. We should change the value for all views accordingly our need but when you need same value for all views, just change the First One (Mobile View), it will change other views also by default.
5. Div height should be set to ‘AUTO’ for the better result.
6. Use Big images for Header
7. Use Fixed Size Images (like 250px X 250 or 400px X 200px) etc for inbetween text.
8. When you create Drop Down navbar, Dreamweaver will create some JAVA SCRIPT files for you. Just allow it.
NB : I use div background color for proper viewing , the text should be write on white background. NO Background Color means White Background.