Download free Exercise files.
(100% secure) Virus total scan
You can also check out Playlist of my 18 video tuts on Bootstrap for beginners.
In this video I will show you how to create a one page scrollable website using bootstrap 3. You don’t have to be a pro to create a website in bootstrap just follow my lead and we will create an amazing million dollar Wiredwiki app website in minutes.
This video is part of my Bootstrap 3 tutorials for beginners, the link to the playlist is given above. This video is designed in such a way that even a noob who doesn’t know anything about bootstrap or html or Css can create a website from start to finish.But if you want to know Bootstrap in details than i have created 18 videos for beginners just for you guys, link is given above.
Remember to check out my channel for more videos,
Links of my social media presence.
Ask, Share, Like
I ensure you that it is the Most Effective and Easy process to make Responsive Website. Just follow my steps and try to create your one. After practicing a couple of time try to experiment with sizes and values. It will help you to become more professional.
I write some point on my video. You can pause and read the text for better learning.
1. Always create ‘new fluid grid layout’ and use the default setting. After practicing sometimes, you can change the value for experiments. But I am telling you again, you can’t change the value after creating your ‘main.css’ file. If you think your submitted value is not well for the design, you can’t change it. You have to start your design from the scratch again.
2. Remove the content between ‘gridContainer clearfix’ tag and create your own tags between ‘gridContainer clearfix’ tag. remember, anything outside of ‘gridContainer clearfix” tag will not be responsive.
3. There are three options of all divs, the first option is for Mobile view, the second one is for Tab and the last one is for Desktop view.
4. We should change the value for all views accordingly our need but when you need same value for all views, just change the First One (Mobile View), it will change other views also by default.
5. Div height should be set to ‘AUTO’ for the better result.
6. Use Big images for Header
7. Use Fixed Size Images (like 250px X 250 or 400px X 200px) etc for inbetween text.
8. When you create Drop Down navbar, Dreamweaver will create some JAVA SCRIPT files for you. Just allow it.
NB : I use div background color for proper viewing , the text should be write on white background. NO Background Color means White Background.
Wireframing is the first stage of the web design process, and in this video I show you how I do it and give you some advice! Please remember to subscribe
If you’ve ever wondered how to wireframe a website, or if you want to know how to design a website and you’ve never heard of wireframing, this video is dedicated to you! Yes, you. Wireframing is the process of laying out the bones or the structure of a website to think about how the information will be organised on the page before you start thinking about colours and fonts and other visual things. Using the wireframe process I teach you in this video you’ll be able to generate lots of ideas for different ways to arrange your website and be able to decide on the best one from there.
I hope you enjoy the video! Please make sure you give it a thumbs up if you do. I’m still learning how to make tutorials MY way (not just screen casts) so any feedback is much appreciated. I ant these videos to feel like we’re sitting in a room together and I’m showing you what to do, rather than you just looking at my screen as I do something. Does that make sense?
If there’s something design-related you’re struggling with that you’d like a tutorial on next, let me know!
// ABOUT ME
Hello there! I’m Charli and I’m a web and graphic designer from New Zealand currently living in London and posting videos every Saturday about design, fashion/beauty and DIYs here on CharliMarieTV. Please subscribe and say hi in the comments so we can be friends 🙂
Todays video is a photoshop tutorial for web design. The site we will be making is a basic portfolio site with navigation, a banner, work section, footer and several call to actions. If you like this slowed down videos and want more detailed tutorials please let me know in the comments.
Have a great day and don’t forget to Like,Share the video and Subscribe.
Go from beginner to expert in this COMPLETE Photoshop course
FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!
Photoshop CC Tutorial Web Design: Get Up And Running In No Time With This Quick Photoshop CC Tutorial.
For more great Photoshop CC tutorials, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel:
Website (sign up to my email list here):
Full Skillfeed Library:
Adobe Photoshop (Software), Creative Cloud, Photoshop CC, photoshop, photoshop cc, photoshop tutorial, Tutorial, Photoshop, how to, photoshop cc, photoshop cc vs cs6, photoshop cc tutorials, photoshop cc trial, photoshop cc review, photoshop cc remove background, photoshop cc, photoshop cc tutorial, photoshop cc free download, photoshop cc price, photoshop cc new features, photoshop cc tutorial effects